Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. Snow makes me so very happy. Alas, there is none to be found around here as of yet.
2. I'm looking forward to meeting Hendrix within the month.
3. Egg nog is the best holiday drink ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Family Affair.
5. I'm done with bright weather.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is getting the decorating done. Not that we have anything complicated like home theater sconces to put up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Chris coming home, tomorrow my plans include working and resting and Sunday, I want to work and rest, what else is there in my life right now?!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait for snow either. Eggnog rocks--most people I know hate it, so cool to know you love it too!