Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Ivy

I may have told you all this before, but I've been thinking of it this morning and laughing.

My mom has a fake tree with flocking on it. Actually, she has many trees, but she was getting out this particular tree and setting it up on a day that Ivy was over. Ivy must have been either 3 or 4. When my mom took it, already assembled out of it's storage box, she was watching Ivy's face, which went from astounded to disgusted. My mom said, "Ivy, don't you like my tree?" Ivy said, "Well Mema, I do. But it's kinda dusty." She was referring to the white flocking! Now that's a lot of dust!

I think that she may have a career in being on a team of business plan consultants with that type of management style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu]piscine longchamp[/url] website. A lot of useful information here. longchamp pas cher [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu]sac longchamp pliage noir[/url] , I??m sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your effort!