Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another post about my kids

On nights that I'm at the end of my rope, I really need to sit down and remember the good and happy things that my kids bring to my life. Here is my post for today.

DD is getting ready to graduate from first grade this week. And it seems just right! She brought home a certificate today that she had exemplified the character trait of the month for May which was helpfulness. I'm proud of her.

DS is getting ready to graduate from preschool this week. And it seems appropriate as well. He is ready to be a kindergartener. He has a new tennis racquet that he is sleeping with tonight. He was able to go on a play date on his own this weekend. I'm proud of him.

DB (Dear Baby) is being potty trained and doing so great at his school in his big boy panties. Not so great at home, but we'll take what we can get. We put him back into his crib tonight because he just can't get the handle of the toddler bed. He is right in the middle between baby and toddler. His sassy talk shocks me. But he is so cute I can hardly stand it.

No comments: