First off, I want to apologize for not being here in forever. I've had severe morning sickness that has been pretty debilitating, and I ashamed to say I fell of the wagon and haven't gotten back on. I'm feeling a little more human for the past week, so I wanted to post!
The first picture is me at 14 weeks pregnant. (I am currently 17 1/2 weeks.) Don't mind my son, he thinks it's hilarious to lick my stomach. (Don't ask - he's a boy!)
1. I got married in a field. In my bare feet.
2.I love long lazy mornings when all 4 of us (myself, hubby, and two songs) all snuggle in our bed before we get up for the day.
3.My Christmas shopping is 90%+ done!
4. I am a die-hard bargain shopper, and am super proud of my 'gift closet' (where I store great deals for random gifts. I seldom have to go shopping for showers, birthday parties, etc.).
5. My knees are double jointed. As well as my thumbs.
6. I flipped my husband's car less than a year after we were married, in the first snow storm of the season. 5 years later I am just learning not to have panic attacks driving in inclement weather.
7. I talk to my mom at least 2x daily on the phone, usually more. And I haven't lived at home for almost 7 years.