Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thank you, Sweetest Girls, and Merry Christmas!!!


Karianne and Kelly -- what a sweet gift to receive in the mail from you... to open up this little calendar and see my name among yours... to know the love that surrounds this little group of girls.. and to know that I'm included in it.. You have no idea how much this means to me right now. Please know that you are a blessing and I'm so thankful for you all!!!


Christmas at the Prells was a nice and quiet time this year and I have a photo to share of the 4 of us..


I pray that all of your holiday seasons are blessed and full of love, laughter, and peace!!!


With so much love,

Catherine


3 comments:

KrayonKel said...

I love seeing little boys in superhero costumes. :) It makes me smile!

Glad you liked the calendar! It was so much for to make!

alisonwonderland said...

merry christmas, catherine!

Karianne said...

They were fun to make! Especially since I didn't have to do anything