Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Money & Freebies

It doesn't get much better than this.

Not many things in this world are free anymore but this really is! It is truly FREE! My friend Digitalteacup (on Etsy) is offering a free bracelet to anyone who asks. Just send her your address and she will send you this adorable crocheted bracelet. FREE! How much more uber-cool could you get than that?

{ Also check out my store while you are over there... I just listed a super-cool new $10 -Clearance section with tons of great vintage things marked way down! }

Now for the money part...

I just discovered RevolutionMoneyExchange. This site is like PayPal but charges no fees for basic transactions like sending and receiving. It is awesome! For March, if you sign up for an account (no bank account or credit card required), you will get $25 automatically and I will get $10 (through the referral email). Then, for every person your refer in turn, you get another $10. It can build up.

It is a neat deal and a sweet site. Let me know if you are interested!

Okay, I'm done!

A quote to end with:

Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us. ~ Boris Pasternak, Poet

1 comment:

Karianne said...

I'm heading over to the store! You know how much I love your stuff!