Monday, October 20, 2008

Happiness while on restriction

There have been some things that have been keeping me sane during this activity restriction. Bits of happiness that help throughout the day while I'm lounging in bed, propped on the chair, or limping around the house.

  1. books. Alot of fluff, mind you. Now is not the time for seriousness, gals! Bring on the chick lit.
  2. Season One of Brothers and Sisters from Blockbuster. I'm terrified to begin watching a series to only have it be cancelled after I fall in love with it. So, I just wait until all of the hype has died down and bide my time for the tried and true shows to reveal themselves.
  3. Netflix. For their documentaries AND classic television shows like, My So Called Life, Felicity, and Party of Five that I have been getting my fixes of. Stuck in the past? Me? No way! Just revisiting some good times.
  4. My kids and husband. Learning to get along while accepting orders from above bed and chair. Lots of hugs while telling me to not limp around the house anymore, because they want my crabby arse out of the way of their play and lightness.
  5. Modern medicine. Which will make this activity restriction temporary!

No comments: