Friday, January 16, 2009

Wonderful Winter Weather

Here in WA, the winter changes. Last week, we had temps around 50 with rain. This week has been foggy and slick. Every day I wake up and check outside to see what has happened through the night. It is always a surprise. A mini surprise every morning to look forward to.

One day this week, I woke to fog and sun. Bright but muted. It was one of the most beautiful mornings that I could remember in my life. And as I drove Bec to nursery school, down more into the valley, it got darker, colder and the fog more dense. In a matter of just a few blocks, change again.

By the end of the day, it was all fogged in again. So far this week, I keep playing that day's weather over and over. A beautiful memory.

As long as this weather holds, I wont be needing a diet pill because this cold calls me outside. It's in the summer when I can't leave the a/c that I need a bit of help.

No comments: