Saturday, April 25, 2009

What is more fun than

a group of motorcycle accident attorneys? Probably a whole lot of things, but having 2 computers for a family of 5 is for surely one of them!

I have been resistant to having another computer. I don't like the amount of money that was spent on our new system. It is very nice, don't get me wrong. But Elvis and I have a BOND, I tell ya. I cannot accept a new computer into my heart yet.

One thing that I didn't realize is that although we got a new computer, I can still have Elvis. In fact, it is so much better, because I have Elvis almost all to myself now. Right now, I'm at the kitchen table, happily typing away while the daughter and the husband are playing Tiger Woods golf on the new computer in the living room.

So, having something turn out much better than I expected, really makes me happy!

No comments: