Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 on 3 Tournaments

especially local ones!
This past weekend in town I got to spend both days outside watching short little basketball games to my heart's content. And besides the almost perfect weather, the best part was watching my nephew, my little brother and my little sister all play on their teams right on courts within a city block of each other.

In focusing on the happy part with my kids, they hung out for a total of maybe 4 games over 2 days. I was so disappointed that they didn't want to stay longer. But, I realized that last year, I barely even attempted to see 2 games. Improvement!

And although I despise popcorn, there were tons of popcorn machines along the food area. Thank goodness the smell was drowned out by grilling chicken and frying tortillas.

What a great weekend.

No comments: