- I got out the state bills for daycare. Although they were a few days late, they got done.
- I got Becken to both of his soccer games.
- I found out that a friend of mine is throwing me a baby shower, which is very unexpected.
- I came up with a schedule that kind of keeps up with keeping the pelvic pain in check.
- The weather has been so refreshing and cold that I've been able to walk outside a few times.
- I put in an order for butter braids for Thanksgiving morning.
- Bec went potty in the toilet twice!
- The kids, me and Hendrix all took a bath together last night and we all fit. Barely.
- Watching Ivy being a sideline coach for Becken at soccer. That girl is relentless
- Finding .99 cent deals for sleepers for Hendrix at Goodwill.
- Having to borrow sweatshirts from my nephew because everything of mine does not fit.
- Showing up to work and having 2 new maternity shirts from my cousin as a surprise.
- Not having to worry about diet supplement pills for another couple of months.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Happy Thursday 13, 2 days late
Happy things from this week. I may need to rack my brains, but I know that there have to be at least 13 things!
Posted by Karianne at 9:17 AM