Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Big Love

Yes, experiencing Big Love in the real world is wonderful. But so is watching Big Love episodes on dvd.

I have loved Ginnifer Goodwin since Mona Lisa Smile and everything that I've seen her in since has just made me love her even more. Such a doll. Chloe Sevigny's character scares the crud out of me. And I wish that I could be more like Jeanne Tripplehorn's character, Barb.

Each time I watch, I identify with each of the wives. The writers do a great job of making them all so human and "normal". In fact, I had just watched the episode where Bill has to look into alarm systems for their homes when I ended up having to buy one for us as well. All of my concerns were also the wives' concerns too. Real life in the home and on the screen.

1 comment:

proactol said...

Hi there

Hey thanks for the blog information.

Thanks
james