Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's a mystery.

At the new house, we have no mailbox. I'm thinking that we either have one of those communal boxes somewhere in the neighborhood or that we have to pick it up at another location.

I haven't changed our address yet. So many people give me a weird look when I tell them that. It's just that I didn't feel secure in the fact that our move would be permanent, so why mix up the mailman in the meantime? I wonder how I find out about this mail situation? Guess I'll have to talk to the neighbors!

I like the fact that we still have this tie to the little house. Kind of like I'm just letting go a tiny bit at a time, not really saying goodbye yet. And, all of my friends know how to find me, least of all through web directory. I'm still here. And I'm still there. At least for another week or so.

No comments: