Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spending time

Have you ever really thought about how you "spend" your time, just like money? I was thinking about this recently. Just the way that the wording plays out in real life. Yes, sometimes I think way too much about odd things.

Anyway, this weekend I spent my time very happily and wisely as far as I'm concerned. I drove to another part of the state to visit Melissa and meet up with Katie. Talk about a wonderful weekend and time very well spent in terms of my well being. These two are certified diamonds in my life.
Talking with friends, sleeping through the night and driving by myself did wonders to renew my spirit.

I feel even more in love with my life because of the way the time was spent. Wow, it's Tuesday and I'm still in a good mood!!

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Agreed! My spirit feels renewed as well.