Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Watching weight

So, after being inspired by Katie and her explanation on the weight watchers points system, I signed up yesterday. And it's hard for me. And, I'm not sure how long I will last on it. Sometimes I'd like to find easy weight loss supplements instead.


But, the happy part about all of this is all that I'm learning! I'm addicted to the web page and am continually looking up recipes, foods and workouts. That part is very fun.

I'm not a big eater in the morning, but around noon, all the way through to dinner time I'm a hungry lady. I have to work on that. But, it's fun to challenge myself.

The timing for all of this is great this week. Mondays and Tuesdays are normally very good days for me to be motivated and to get things done. Wed-Friday, not so much. Any time PMS is involved, it's worse. So, let's take it day to day huh?

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

I hear you about the PMS. I CRAVE chocolate.

With WW, I have learned that writing down the points is sooo important, and also the thing I struggle with the most. I lost those 10 pounds at the beginning of the year because I would write my friend Liz everyday.

So I gotta get strict again about that.

Check out Hungry-girl.com. She has lots of ideas. That's were I got the pina colada recipe.