Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Monday updates!!! :)

Jonathan, my oldest, is 7. He had his first ever soccer game yesterday. And they won!!!!!!

I am involved with MOPS www.mops.org ... I'm on the steering committee, and I just found out I can go to convention again this year!!! I'm sooooooo excited!! It's in October, and this year it's being held in Dallas. I got to go last year too, when it was in Orlando, and truly thought it was a once-in-a-lifetime event. But the elders at the church are sending us this year, so our cost is down to almost nothing! A true miracle!!

Happy news I had to share!!!!!! Hope everyone is having a happy monday!

3 comments:

Karianne said...

No way!

And you had so much fun last year too. I'm excited for you.

KrayonKel said...

what a cute name! :)

Pretty Momma said...

Hooray for fun trips with girlfriends!