Monday, September 1, 2008

More fun to be had

As the kids are getting older, I'm noticing that they are a lot more fun to do things with. Yesterday, we took them to Chuck E. Cheese in a neighboring town and it wasn't even half as bad as I expected it to be.

They both napped on the way there and when they woke up, we were in the parking lot of the restaurant. They were so excited. As soon as Bec walked in, the fingers went into the ears and he wanted out of there. I totally don't blame him! After trying to coerce him for a few games, I took him next door to the kids' consignment store that was open. I had fun shopping and he had fun playing in the little toy area.

We tried the same trip this spring, around the time when we are getting the patio furniture covers off of the patio, and they were so horrible in the car that we didn't even attempt it. What a difference a few months makes.

No comments: