Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Variation

Today's 10 0n Tuesday is supposed to be 10 things that scare me or freak me out. But, since I miss posting over here, I'm going to make it, 10 things that made me happy today!

  1. seeing Bec's Ethiopian birth certificate with his sweet little photo
  2. having Chris on vacation, giving him the time to take Ivy to the Igor movie
  3. My sister picking up from school since Ivy was having a rough day, and I didn't have to miss work
  4. seeing a client that I haven't seen for a while
  5. not needing acne treatments during this pregnancy
  6. endless pasta bowl at Olive Garden
  7. wearing a very cute shirt that I got at goodwill and getting compliments on it. $2.99!!
  8. feeling Hendrix getting stronger
  9. getting the mail without having any bills
  10. the fair is in town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI...
Saty away from the mexican rice bowl...I ate it and spent the next 2 days living in my bathroom...lovely!!
-AKR