Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Help From My Friend

My single gal co-worker (Kim) came over to the house on Wednesday and helped me out a ton. She was exactly what I needed. We focused on the living room and bedroom. We moved all the gifts out of the living room and rearranged the furniture around the way that I imagine would look best. It looks sooooo much better. Mind you, all the bachelor furniture is still in there, but at least I know that my idea for furniture arrangement works. :)

Then we put together the other nightstand that I had purchased. And we put things up in the bedroom while watching LOST.

There is still PLENTY to do, but I feel that order is coming. And it was nice to have a friend over.

3 comments:

Karianne said...

Isn't it amazing how furniture placemnent makes such a huge difference? At the end of the pregnancy with H, I was always thinking that rearranging would be wonderful, but I always put it back!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I'm sure it felt wonderful to get that done! I love rearranging and putting stuff away! Wish I was there to help - I'd so be there!

Melissa said...

I love having friends who will do those sorts of things---help with house stuff that is tedious by yourself. How fun to be putting your house together!!