Monday, February 2, 2009

Abreva

I have a cold sore. I freaking hate cold sores. I had to take a tranquilizer last night because I was so uncomfortable. (Yes, I know that I'm a tad over the top, but I really hate cold sores) Anyway, I can tell that I'm going to get a cold sore if I allow my lips to get chapped. I try really hard to not let that happen, but sometimes it gets away from me. Last week I told Chris, "I think that I'm getting chapped lips. That means a cold sore."

And yesterday, there it began. And I'll tell ya, it is a doozy too. I can't remember a worse one than this one, in fact, there may be two!

Abreva is my savior during these times. I live with Abreva smeared all white and attractive all over my sore. I have no shame when it comes to pain relief. I'm sure that it will only be a few more days before it is all of the way gone. Thank goodness I don't have any celebrity appearances to do between now and then!

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

I'm so sorry, lady. :( Not fun! I have a staph infection inside my freakin' nose, and that isn't good either. Yuck! Winter sucks! I don't see how you love it so much. ;)