Sunday, February 21, 2010

Away games

Although we lost last night, I'm loving going to away games. Total road trip. Last night my brother's tahoe was packed. I'm lucky that I got a seat.

Chris kept the kids and I went to a city about 2.5 hours away. What a nice break from it all. I had a peanut butter twix from the minimart on the way down, a chili dog from A&W on the way back. Watched my nephew try his darndest to make something happen, to no avail with the score. Anyway, I was so proud of him and his passion. That kid doesn't need to eat foods that burn fat because he would waste away with all of his energy. Just really happy to be there. Especially since the boy is a junior and there are only a finite amount of high school games left!

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

Congrats on a terrific season! I know Senior year is going to be a blast!