Here are some things I miss about our visit. (Besides the company)
- Original recipe Dr. Pepper. I did not think that there would be a difference. But there is! Yes sir, there is.
- BBQ ribs. The ribs here are saucy. The ribs there were rubbed. And OMG sooo good. I have wanted those ribs every single day since we left.
- Joel's sweet potato "chips". Amazing. I have yet to try to make them myself, but I'm a bit scared to.
- Deep fried pickles. I have considered buying a deep fryer to make these. I really don't like french fries. But if I could, I'd eat these pickles every time I had a burger. Women that givetips on budgeting would probably tell me to get the fryer as it is much cheaper than flying back to TX!
- Tequila rose. Yes, I can buy this here. But it's not a lot of fun doing shots by myself and laughing at my own jokes.
But, I'd rather be missing all of this now, than never experienced them at all.