Monday, June 29, 2009

10 things that made me happy today

    Here was a post that had been lurking in the archives waiting to be published for a few weeks. It still makes me happy to read it so I'm posting it today

  1. had lunch with my very best friend which we haven't done in over a year.

  2. made a bank deposit

  3. worked on a dear friend

  4. got a coupon for a book that I've been really wanting after I saw it advertised on televisions

  5. went to the library to pick up many books on hold

  6. found a pair of sunglasses at my mom's that look great on me

  7. got to talk to Chris on the phone

  8. all of my kids got individual time with me

  9. hid my car in the garage to avoid door to door salespeople

  10. new facebook friends

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

When you come to Texas, will you give Joel and me some tips on how to give a good massage? ;)