Monday, March 15, 2010

Stolen continued

* If I were a tree, I’d be a willow.
* If I were a tool, I’d be a paintbrush.
* If I were a flower, I’d be a peony.
* If I were a kind of weather, I’d be snowy.
* If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a harp.
* If I were a color, I’d be periwinkle.
* If I were an emotion, I’d be peace.
* If I were a fruit, I’d be tangerine.
* If I were a sound, I’d be the ocean.
* If I were an element, I’d be wind.
* If I were a car, I’d be an a mustang with additional term life insurance quote
.
* If I were a food, I’d be brownies.
* If I were a place, I’d be a spa.
* If I were a material, I’d be embroidered.
* If I were a taste, I’d be overpowering.
* If I were a scent, I’d be nag champa.
* If I were an object, I’d be a flannel comforter or a pillow.
* If I were a body part, I’d be a hand.
* If I were a facial expression, I’d be contemplative.
* If I were a song, I’d be Copacabana.
* If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be sparkley flip flops

No comments: