Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm The Woman!

Today I had to turn on our heat for a bit this morning. A bit later, I realized that our fan hadn't switched off. I put it in the back of my head and then went about my day. When I came home hours later, not sitting on our leather home theater seating, but on our couch, I realized that it was still on. I thought, "Crap, this is going to cost us 60 bucks just to have someone look at this."

But, oh no, ladies! I got on Google and looked up an article on DIY about furnaces. And lo and behold, I figured it out! Took me a little while to find all of the parts and take the panels off, but I did it.

2 comments:

KrayonKel said...

you do rock!!!! you are woman. hear you roar!

Anonymous said...

Whooooooo hooooooooo!! I love figuring stuff like that out!!!!

Yeah girlfriend!!

Cathy