I feel like I haven't posted here in ...well, forever. It's sort of intentional; I haven't felt super happy lately. Nothing fatal, but definitely in a funk. I love coming to read others' happiness, hoping it'll rub off on me. :)
I'm sick of the place I've been, so I was pondering the simple pleasures that bring me joy even in the midst of general "unrest"...
1. feeling the brain fog lift after nearly a week of mostly raw food
2. 22 days of school left before summer
3. my friend at Starbucks who always has time to chat while I wait for my chai
4. a piano recital by my 6 year old boy
5. a new Japanese Maple waiting to be planted in the yard
6. the almost-completed new patio out back...
7. a fun Etsy purchase to brighten my day and my table
8. walking 7.46 miles with my sister-in-law
9. delightful co-workers who are also friends
10. thinking of my friend with her new baby and sharing in her joy!