Friday, May 23, 2008

Once again



You guys are gonna get sooooo sick of the above, because I plan to use it to the fullest!!!


Well, today I had a dream come true. Did I win the lottery? Did I get a full ride scholarship to go to an alternative care college? Did I stumble upon a 100 dollar bill? Nope, not any of those.


Wait for it.


I bought a fondue set!


Back around the time my older cousins were preparing their quince invitations, fondue parties were a big thing in my family. Of course, I have no recollection of any of these, but my mom's set was buried in the back of our cupboards all through my childhood. It totally intrigued me and then it disappeared.


The past year or so, my cousins have been having fondue parties again. Some of them have their mom's sets or their own new ones. Jealous! Everyone would tell me to head to Goodwill and that there would be one for cheap. Well, they obviously had no clue because I have been looking for a year and almost broke down and bought a new plug in one from Target. But today, I found the perfect set at Goodwill. It was so meant to be mine!!

Mine looks almost exactly like this, but it is that yellow/orange color. Now they will be jealous of me, since mine has FLOWERS on it!

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

when are you throwing a fondue party for us all? :)