Okay, I've been putting this one off for awhile, now, but I can't sleep, stuff is wearing on my mind, so I figured rather than be stresed, I would finally post my seven things about me.
1. I love the cold weather. Positively love it. I'm from California originally, and summer is great, but man, today it was so cold I had to wear my long underwear, and I was thrilled!
2. I am a pretty good judge of character, and as such have some of the best friends in the world.
3. I'm incredibly sensitive, and I think that other people tend to see that as a weakness and exploit it.
4. If I could be anything in the world, careerwise, other than a social worker, it would be Mimi in the Broadway production of Rent or Tinkerbell at Disneyland.
5. I own upwards of 45 pairs of shoes.
6. Right now my favorite food is cinnamon toast.
7. Since my brother left for bootcamp on Sunday, I've pretty much been wearing something of his every day.
There you go! Whew, it's done!