I've been trying to post my photo here and a video to share for the past hour or so and giving up for the time being will make me very happy! But, they will be posted at some point by Friday, I hope.
Here are my 7 things that Christine asked for a while back:
1. I'm not a "holiday" person. Instead of forcing myself to feel like certain days are holidays, I try to make every day a holiday. Kind of corny, but Ivy and I celebrated the last day of using her baby carseat a few years back and that was one of my favorite holidays ever! Other than that, my birthday is my FAVE day of the year.
2. Although I'm not going to Artfest this year, I am participating in one of their extracurricular activities. I've joined the "fatbook" group twice! Sometime in April I will get 2 fatbooks with about 40 pages each, one of which will be my submission. The theme is "forest floor". I've been working on my page all day and I'm not too pleased yet. But, it will get there.
3. My fave part of the thanksgiving meal is stuffing.
4. This year, my spa partner and I went to black angus for Thanksgiving. We both had prime rib and lobster. I could so get used to that!
5. I'm craving stroganoff for dinner.
6. I'm totally into winter hats this year. My first one that I bought about a week ago for $15 has been worn 4 out of the last 7 days. The other one I've worn once. I barely have to wear a coat I'm so warm.
7. I've regained my rockstar status in the eyes of my nephew Juju. This weekend he asked me specifically to play guitar for his band, 'roadkill'. Yep, he's eating his hat and I'm loving it!
Who's next? Let's get to know each other!!