Thank you for inviting me here, Karianne! I am excited to get to know you all and to read all the little snippets of joy! I'm Catherine (aka Cath) married to Brian and mom of Jonathan, just turned 7, and Katie Grace, 2. I am a stay at home mom although 3 afternoons a week I watch my friends little autistic daughter for an hour or 2, and that has been wonderful for Katie and I in so many ways.
I'll answer my questions now and then add more as needed so you can get to know me, and if there is anything you want to know about me, just ask!! :)
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?!
Hmm, for me, I'd say I'd go someplace with a warm sandy beach-- let's pick Hawaii for now! mm, yes, I love the beach! Although in my wildest dreams I'd love to go to Wales and Scotland someday, ohh, and I'd love to see Australia!! :)
2. When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
When I was little I wanted to be a mommy. Yes I'm doing it. 2ndly I wanted to be a teacher. Yes, I did that too! :)
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. What is your favorite color?
I love blue.. but I'm a pink girl :)
5. What do you love to do? What hobbies do you get caught up in?
Reading, my computer, (blogging, chatting, facebook), music, hanging out with family and friends
6. What is your favorite movie?
The Wedding Singer, White Christmas, Singing in the Rain, The Notebook
7. What do you think your life purpose is?
Ahh, the question of the hour. At the moment I'm on a mission to be the best mom and wife. Anything else is extra.. I know that my life purpose is to reach lost souls for Christ, that everything is about Him, and nothing is about me.. but if Im being honest I'm still working on that one, because of my selfish nature.
8. What is the thing that brings you happiness on a DAILY basis?
My children. Their smiles and laughter. Good morning, Momma!
9. What is your favorite book?
I tend to go by authors rather then books: Jodi Picoult, Nicholas Sparks, Karen Kingsbury, Debbie Macomber, to name a few..
10. What is one thing you would like to try or do before you die?
Wow.. I don't know. I guess this one needs more thought! One easy answer is learn how to knit, lol