Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two things of interest for everyone...



I really don't mean to be spammy but I thought you all might like to know about this wonderful shopping opportunity, especially in time for Christmas.

I sell Arbonne skin and healthcare products. I don't really advertise or announce it much except around Christmas-time since it does make really wonderful gifts. I personally recommend the Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. It is my favorite product! During the holiday season only, you can get smaller containers of it. They come in sets of three and are perfect for stocking stuffers, gift bags or little happies for people on your lists.

The Arbonne Hand Cream is also divine and also makes great happy gifts.

Should you want to order anything from Arbonne, this is how you will register on the site to buy through me. It is really very handy as you can use your credit card, have it shipped directly to you (no coming through me first) and I will get consultant credit for it.

THANK YOU
in advance!

Steps for Client Registration:

Go to the Arbonne site and go to America - English.
Once there, click Shop Online.
Click Login (near the top of the page).
Once you are on the next page, go to the right block side and click on Client Registration.
On the next page, it will say Register Now - Enter Your Consultant’s ID.
My ID is 15993379
Then register with your Name, Address, Etc.

After registration, you can shop and get whatever you need, pay via Credit Card and have it shipped directly to your home.

This seems like a lot of instructions I know, but I don’t think it will be so long when you actually get in there.

If you have any problems or product questions, please let me know!

Thanks and happy shopping!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My good friend Jessica over at FunkyFinds is having a crafty giveaway. She is giving away not one but TWO (to two different winners) Stitch swag bags. To enter, go to this post and leave a comment saying which of the vendors outlined in her post are your favorites. Don't worry... she has it all set up so that you can visit each store and find out what each has to offer. Some REALLY cool craftiness involved! Check it out!


1 comment:

Karianne said...

My friend also sells arbonne and I have the awake scrub. It is wonderful!

Just to second what KB said.

If you need any gifts to keep on hand, anyone would love it.