- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'll start us off. I think it would be nice if we EACH postetd our own answers for this so that everyone can be sure to see everyone else's answers. That okay?
Okay, here goes...
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me:
- I had a tractor accident when I was 16 that severed my middle toe on my right foot. They sewed it back on but it is totally dead on the end.
- I love to drink pickle juice. Over ice... Mmmmmmmmmm...
- I had extensive back surgery when I was 18. I have a steel rod screwed to my spine now and an missing a rib on the left side (it was also fused to my spine).
- I have over 2,000 books.
- I collect anything having to do with the Eiffel Tower or France, vintage Kokeshi dolls, vintage atomizers, seashells and ACEOs.
- I like bananas but not banana flavored things.
- I love subtitled movies. I'll turn the subtitles on an English language movie sometimes just because I like to read the screen.