The Katiefucious Say blog used to be so much better. It had to be deleted--if you would like the details, email me and I will be happy to relay them to you. :)
As for Karen Beth's idea, I will take the bait!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I have already been to Europe, England, and Ireland, so I think I would like to go to China. I have been slowly learning Mandarin Chinese for a year or so, so when I am proficient, I would like to go there and explore. They have such a rich culture!
2. When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a farmer. I am not doing it now--I am going to school to be a teacher, but I STILL plan on having a farm someday. (I remember always wanting to write on the chalkboard when I was in school, so maybe I secretly wanted to be a teacher?)
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate, of course!!! But I love my ice cream mushed together with cake. Like Chocolate ice cream with yellow cake mushed in it YUM!!!
4. What is your favorite color?
I guess I would say blue. I love wearing blue jeans, and most of my clothes are blue. I like all of the colors, though. :)
5. What do you love to do? What hobbies do you get caught up in?
I love to garden. I could sit in my little greenhouse and plant seeds all day! I love animals--I used to spend all day at the barn when I was in 4-H helping with the sheep, turkeys, chickens, cows, pigs, goats, rabbits, etc... When I was younger I took piano, voice, and guitar lessons--piano was my favorite, I think. I could play the piano all day. I love to READ!!! I write occasionally--I was even published in the school's literary magazine. Oh yeah, and World of Warcraft. What an addiction!
6. What is your favorite movie?
I don't have one. I love watching movies. "Labyrinth," "The Goonies," "The Punisher," "Robin Hood" (the one with Kevin Costner!), "Kill Bill 1&2," "Enter: The Dragon," "Mixed Nuts," any of the Alien, Star Wars, or Star Trek movies! There are so many...I love zombie movies, alien movies, all sorts.
7. What do you think your life purpose is?
To make life better for someone else.
8. What is the thing that brings you happiness on a DAILY basis?
9. What is your favorite book?
That's like asking me what my favorite movie is!! My first FAVORITE was The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley. I love anything by Anne McCaffrey, and I am obsessed with the denizens of Kaeleer, who reside in Anne Bishop's Black Jewels novels. I love to read.
10. What is one thing you would like to try or do before you die?
Learn Kung Fu.