Thursday, October 4, 2007

Vitamin B6 and a Good Man

Vitamin B6 gives me some much needed relief when dealing with the severe morning sickness I have encountered. I wish I would have known about this during previous pregnancies, but am so thankful for it now.

I am also thankful for a wonderful husband who senses my weariness and green-ness and is willing to take over the household responsibilites as well as the children when he get home from work, even if it has been a long day for him. He never complains.

It is the simple things that count.

3 comments:

Karianne said...

I never knew about B6 either for Morning sickness, but when I was dealing with my allergies a few years ago, my doc would give me an injection at every appointment. I could so feel a difference in my fatigue after that. My new doc doesn't agree with the old doc's philosophy on that and I miss my shots!

Karianne said...

Oh, and a good man is nice too. Um, and sometimes a bad man is good to have too. Sometimes, you're just in the mood for a man!

Can anyone else feel this hormone surge over here?

All smiles from the happy hormones!

Anonymous said...

I've never been pregnant but will keep this in mind should I ever be so.

What a wonderful husband you have! Everyone needs one of those!

xo,

Karen Beth :)