Here are my answers. The title of my blog makes mention of my "crazy" life, so the answers must be crazy also. Right?
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Belize, New Zealand, Baniff, or Egypt OK, just say pretty much anywhere in the world!
2. When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
A nurse, a pageant queen, a vet
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Breyer's Natural Vanilla Bean with Hershey's syrup. :)
4. What is your favorite color?
Purple! Always. Blue is nice and green is neat and red makes me look pretty, but Purple rules!
5. What do you love to do? What hobbies do you get caught up in?
I like to read, but I don't really get to. I'm really enjoying blogging (banditsbeauties.blogspot.com) Photography is fun. Running is freeing. Cooking can be expressive and gratifying. Don't forget playing with my beautiful daughters!
6. What is your favorite movie?
Singing in the Rain, Strictly Ballroom, the Wedding Date, Mr&Mrs Smith, any Indiana Jones, the Little Mermaid, Sahara
7. What do you think your life purpose is?
I have NO idea, maybe it will become clear someday. Until then, I'm going to do my best to raise 2 little girls. Oh I'm also helping people breath.
8. What is the thing that brings you happiness on a DAILY basis?
Lately, Powder Sugar Donettes, Mt. Dew, and Snickers seem to be doing a fine job. (And I wonder why I'm not losing the baby weight?) My little girls' laughter is pretty much a fabulous day brightener.
9. What is your favorite book?
My that is a difficult question. The Bible is a versatile answer. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson is a real tear jerker. The Harry Potters.
10. What is one thing you would like to try or do before you die?
a full triathlon, skydiving, scuba certification That might be more than one.